The Family

The Family

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 25, 2012

All Aboard Choo Choo




For Christmas Mimi (AKA mom) wanted to take all the grandkids to Lubbock for the Polar Express Train Ride.  Sure you think that's not bad Kim and I are the only ones with kids and at this time I only have one and 3 weeks due to my due date. But when Mimi says all the grand children she means all of them so we had 8 kids ages ranging from 1 to 13.  Now it wasn't just going to be Mimi taking all these kids with out back up so one parent had to attend as well.  And of corse we couldn't leave Laura out so it was a must that she joined.  It was December 17, 2011 and I was ready to pop.  The doctor said I was good to go so long as I was comfortable to travel.  There was no way I was going to miss this.  Though most of the older girls acted like they were bored the young kids had a blast including us parents.  We opted for the upper cart and comfortable seating which meant we had a table not a bus like seat.  This was a little more price-EE but so worth it. We received hot chocolate in a souvenir mug and met Santa.
Hadlee was so excited to see Santa, she just couldn't wait for him to come over to her next. 

Love this... We have so much fun when we are together , and don't think we are ever together  without mom she is taking the picture I believe.  You can't have a Committee without the 4 of us.  This is the 2nd picture we took the first one consisted of Laura practically laying on top of me trying to get into the booth. I like this one better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment